Tuesday, June 18, 2013

still here!

I have a quick minute before I need to wake up Charlotte and run to pick up Joel to go to therapy. So, just to let you know we are all still alive. Nothing earth shattering is going on-- Joel is in summer camp every day from morning till afternoon, then off to therapy and swim lessons, which he loves. Rob is still happy to come home at the end of the day, so I guess we must not be toooo crazy around here. Charlotte has started sleeping under her bed at night, silly girl. I'm fighting off a silly summer cold and finally ready to get back to exercising after my foot surgery. Summer here is hot, as always, but full of fun and water and swimming. We will be headed up to Utah in July for a quick visit, so we hope to see some of you then! And now some pictures:
Loves wearing sunglasses
Driving through Zion's Canyon. SO excited, he felt like we were Lightning McQueen

0 comments: