Monday, December 31, 2012

it's that time of year

Well, we survived Christmas with our same old standby-- had a good Christmas, and everyone is sick. Just like any good family tradition, right ? Every holiday season we have spent nursing someone back to health. This year, we won the lottery with pneumonia, whooping cough, an injured back, ear infections and a cold virus. At least the dog stayed healthy :)

I'm excited to start a new year. I'm excited for the opportunity for a fresh, new start and and chance to course-correct. I'm thrilled with my life right now, but a few great changes for it certainly couldn't hurt. 2012 was great, and I am sure 2013 will be too. I have a great husband and kids, and we have lots of family and friends who care about us, so we can't lose!

We had planned to head to a part tonight, but the kids are still under the weather so we will be spending our new year here. Hope everyone has a safe night!

0 comments: